Many graduates of a live ASA Event want to give back and help others who are starting out on their Success Conscious journey.
Becoming part of the Crew is an ultimate opportunity to apply your skills, your passion, and your energy in supporting participants and sharing in their experience, whilst taking your talents to the next level.
What Does Crew Do?
As part of the CREW for an event, there are many roles that can be filled such as:
- Audio Visual
- Help set up the Audio Visual equipment at the start of the event, manage the operation of the equipment throughout the event, and assist with the unloading of the AV equipment at the conclusion of the event.
- Registration Desk
- First Impressions are so important! At the start of each event, Participants are sometimes unsure as to what to expect, and in most cases the first person they see who represents Australian Success Academy, is the Registration Desk Crew. Crew at the Registration desk greet all participants with a warm and welcoming smile, and provide assistance where required in completing the registration forms.
- Microphone Runners
- Questions are an important part to learning, and just as important as asking questions, is listening to questions being asked by other participants. In order to ensure that all participants can hear each other, when asking questions or sharing experiences, Mic Runners are an integral part to this.
- Set-Up and Load Out
- At start and at the end of the event, CREW members assist with setting up and packing up the participant room, the crew room and products.
- Throughout the events there are a number of times whereby we give out handouts to participants. CREW assist in getting these Handouts distributed out in a short amount of time.
- General Duties
- CREW assist with a number of general duties including:
- Help to get participants back into the room,
- Help to keep the energy level high in the room,
- Ensure that Participants needs are being met and that they are safe,
- Participant in CREW meetings,
- Take care of yourself and keep an eye out for other CREW members,
- Know who to ask for assistance when needed,
- Provide support for participants and encourage them during exercises.
Benefits of Crewing
Interested in Crewing?
Please contact us to register your expression of interest.