- Looking to improve your health?
- Don’t have time to read a book to learn some important facts?
- Want to become more educated and entertained at the same time?
- Interested in saving yourself from a life of illness and disease?
The movie, Hungry For Change, co-directed and co-created by James Colquhoun, was released on 21st March 2012 to the online audience, allowing everyone to view this 90 min documentary for free. For anyone that has seen Food Matters, then Hungry For Change can be considered Food Matters 2.
Hungry For Change contains up-to-date tips, methods and strategies on how you can repair the body and create vibrant health, allowing your body to return to it’s ideal body weight, and all of this is possible without the use of fad diets, or shakes or pills.
This is a movie designed to shift paradigms about eating, about health, and about lifestyle.
- How the daily dietary choices we make keep us stuck in a state of sickness
- The real marketing truth about “FAT FREE” – “SUGAR FREE” – “DIET” products
- What the primary culprits are from keeping you not healthy
- Why ‘diets’ are fundamentally flawed even before you even get started
- How you can overcome food cravings and addictions
- The most effective methods to cleansing and detoxifing your body on a cellular level
There are a number of cast members to this movie, who each have huge online followings, published best-sellers and conducted scientific reaseach in to the impacts to our health in today’s current living standards. These cast members include:
- Dr Mercola
- Mike Adams
- Daniel Vitalis
- David Wolfe
Some of the Hungry for Change cast members like David Wolfe, Daniel Vitalis, Dr Mercola, and Mike Adams have huge followings online based off of their research and advice based on how to become healthy in the modern day standards of living.
WATCH IT FOR FREE UNTIL 31st MARCH
I encourage you to sign up because if you do you can watch Hungry for Change FREE online for ten days from March 21 – March 31st. And if it’s every bit as good as Food Matters then you are guaranteed to learn something. Click here to sign-up!
One of the main messages from this film is that Beauty comes from within, suggesting if you take care of the inside of your body, by looking at what you eat, your insides will take care of how you look on the outside.
Each of us eats multiple times a day, so it stands to reason that something we do multiple times a day, will affect our body’s ability to repair, heal and create energy if you are 80 – 90% of the foods we eat are lacking in nutrition.